Caring for children is a major responsibility that every parent, guardian and baby sitter have.
They require constant supervision and engagement in order for proper development. The specialized training does more than teach basic childcare skills. It also allows babysitters to develop the confidence they would need to have a successful encounter with children. They are better able to act quickly and confidently when dealing with emergencies. They also learn about basic child development that would allow them to act appropriately and engagingly to the child age so that they can provide support to the child in their care. The course activities are designed to give each student the opportunity to practice each of the skill taught during the course.
Let’s face it, parents need to feel confident that they have left their most prized possessions in the hands of a babysitter who is competent, confident and caring. Similarly, children need to also feel secure and safe in the absence of their parents/guardian.
Babysitter who invest in proper training:
- Are skilled at conflict resolution.
- Show that they are committed to task by improving their skills/knowledge
- Have better earning potential and earn more than those who do not have the training
- Are taught professionalism and responsibility
- Demonstrated that they are invested in their jobs and want to provide the best possible care for families.